Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Girl's Weekend

Olivia and I had the privilege for flying to Fl for the weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday and once the tickets were purchased we found out the added bonus that it was Mother's Day weekend.  We had an amazing weekend full of many firsts for our baby girl.

She had her first time sleeping in a pack n play which went much better than expected.

She had her first swim in the pool (I refused to go in the freezing pool.  I refused to go in the pool.   Nana won Nana of the year award for braving it)


First time playing with her cousin Lillie and meeting her Uncle Josh and Aunt Kat

First Time Eating Seafood
 

First Time with her Toes in the Sand







 
First time flirting with Poppie


First time lunching with Nana and Mommy

First time getting spoiled with mommy's full and complete attention.  What a great weekend it was.  So thankful for all of the memories made and for my rock star traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment