Sunday, November 3, 2013

Adoption Playdate

I feel so blessed to be surrounded by a local adoption community.  I became friends with these women as we were going through the process together and now we have the privilege of watching our beautiful children play together.

This week we met at Superior Play, a local indoor play place.  It was especially fun because some of the siblings happened to be there and I loved watching the sibling relationships develop as well.

 
Olivia just loved Vivian's big sister Kate.

 
Vivian got quite protective of her sister when Olivia was giving Kate too much love.
 


Sweet Sisters.  Kate reminds me so much of Kyrie.  I can't wait for them to meet.
 
Olivia wanted nothing to do with this photo session

 
Mayli, Vivian, Maddie, Olivia and peeking from behind is Jessica


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment