Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sweet Surprise

I woke up this morning to the sweetest surprise on Facebook.  My dear friend Marybeth remembered a conversation we had months ago at our church Women's Retreat.  We had just started the adoption process and I told her that I wanted to bring something to China for the babies left behind.  I have since become busy and overwhelmed with the paperwork, fundraising and emotions that come with adoption.  Sadly, the lovie idea left my thoughts.  But, God didn't forget this conversation because Marybeth said he, "whispered in her ear yesterday".  She had to act on it and went right to work making a gorgeous scrapbook flyer to advertise "Sending Lovies to China"
Let's make this so big we have to bring a whole suitcase filled with lovies for the sweet babes left behind.  Make one, buy one, either way be sure to pray over it and have your children pray over it.  Then send them to Marybeth at the address above.

Today, I am so thankful for girlfriends with big hearts.  Marybeth, you have touched me more than you will ever know.

Oh yeah and I am thankful that we are LID (locked in date) today.  Praying for a quick match now!

No comments:

Post a Comment